How to Measure Yourself
How to Measure Yourself for Waist Beads.
Use a fabric measuring tape. Always remember to measure the part of your waist where would you like your waist beads to sit.
1) Remove or raise any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2) Measure where you want your beads to hang etc. below or above your navel.
3) Stand up straight while measuring.
4) Start from the very beginning of the tape and wrap around your waist without sucking your stomach in.
5) Re-measure yourself one or two more times for accuracy.