How to Measure Yourself
Use a fabric measuring tape, or download and print your own printable paper tape measure. printable-ruler
Always remember to measure the correct part of your waist. Where would you like your waistbeads to hang? They typically fall below the navel, right above the hips.
1) Remove or raise any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2) Measure where you want your beads to hang etc. below or above your navel.
2) Stand up straight while measuring.
3) Read the tape. Look at the place on the tape where zero end (very beginning tip) meets the other end of the tape measure. The location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
4) Remeasure yourself one or two more times for accuracy.